Sunday, August 2, 2009

ITS A GIRL

Scott and I went to have THE ULTRASOUND on friday. I was so excited I couldn't sleep for days. We got there and the doctor takes us into this huge room with a 50" inch TV on the wall so the ultrasound picture was blown up so it was easier for everyone to see. Scott and I also decided to take my sister Melissa. I figured I am her only sister and she may not get a chance to do this again before she has a baby. It was a good bonding experience for all of us. The baby was cooperative and we got a great butt shot. It is definitely a girl! We were all excited. Scott wanted a little girl so the smile on his face was ear to ear! I was so excited I got giddy! I couldn't believe it was a girl. We also got to see the spine and the four chambers of the heart. He pointed out everything from head to toe kidneys, bladder, blood slow of the umbilical cord. It was such a cool experiece! We then went from the doctor to Scotts parents house to tell them the good news. I drove and when we pulled up to the house scott was so excited he sprinted to the door I had to tell him to wait so I could see their faces too! It was so cute. But his family was so excited! I told my parents later that day. Melissa made me a shirt that said its a girl and wrapped it up for me. Since the next day was my brithday i opened it like it was a present and all my family was over and when I pulled the shirt out of the bag everyone was so excited. we took pictures of the shirt for Michael to see when we email him. Over all this was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for! Scott and I can't stop talking about our new baby girl!

1 comment:

Sensibly Smooth said...

YAY! Congrats on your baby girl! Do you have names picked out? She is going to be beautiful :D Where's the ultrasound pics girly lol