Saturday, December 13, 2008

NEW CAR!!!

Well everyone we finally found a new car! It is a used car but it is new to us! We got a 1996 Honda Civic. We have never really owned anything but an SUV so this is definitly a change for us. I think the realization of how big the change really is occured a couple days ago when we filled up the gas tank for the first time. Eleven dollars. That was it!!!!!!!! We both couldn't believe it. And a week later the tank is still almost full. It is amazing! The only thing that is hard for me to cope with is the fact that it is a stick and I have never driven stick before. Scott can but I am another story. I am up for the task however and soon I will be driving the honda myself!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting!

Yeah, um, only 24 more days...can you believe it?!?!

Okay, so my sister-in-law said your shower invite got sent back to her (which explains why you never got one). Give me your address again to make sure I have it right so I can send you a Christmas letter.

The Neilsons said...

831 south 75 east Orem Ut 84058 and no I can't believe it! I am so excited for you! You have to tell how labor is so maybe my fears will be subsided! I am so nervous for you!

Heather said...

Hey! Thanks for the address...I ended up sending the letter electronically through email...did you get it??

Also, we found a house!!! In Lehi. YAY!!! 11 more days till baby comes!

Heather said...

when are you going to do a new post silly!?